Yard Sale: Tranquillo

 I/Steve rode this bike for about two years and I’ve been completely happy with it and feel it did exactly what I asked: I wanted a steel disc frame that rode and handled like a steel road bike, didn’t feel over-built, and had the period-correct look of most of the bikes we build here. But I have a new disc bike coming in from local carbon builder Eyewater (more on this soon) and I only need one disc road bike at a time. 

The bicycle for sale is the same as shown in the pictures except for saddle, post, pedals, bottle cages, and wheels - see description below. I’m happy to answer any questions that you may have on this lovely beast and I expect the buyer to pay shipping or sales tax, if applicable. This bicycle is available for viewing at Shots and Sprockets in beautiful Magnolia, Seattle. We’re asking $3500 - yep, that's a Ritchey WCS fork.







Comments