From the In box

Steve,

WOW!!!!!

I got the frameset built up last Friday and Saturday morning and took it for its first ride yesterday.  I intended to go out for a 90 minute ride.  Within the first 10 minutes I kept saying to myself "this is such a great bike."  

You absolutely knocked it out of the park and exceeded my design objective of a "sweet riding bike."  I never understood when reviewers would write that a bike disappears under them... now I do.  I've ridden quite a few bikes - of all materials - and none of them have the ride quality and feel that this one has.  

You have redefined my understanding of how good a bike can be.  

When I got done with the ride - 3 hours later - I had a stupid grin on my face.   I got out again today and my first impressions were only confirmed - this is a great bike.  

As importantly, I appreciate how you handled every aspect of the process. You were an absolute pleasure to work with.  

Well done and thanks!

John 

Comments